How We’re Different
At Angela Bell Acupuncture, we understand where you’re coming from. Are you looking to improve your overall health? Or maybe, you want to have a baby? Perhaps, you’ve been trying for a while with no luck. Or maybe you’re just starting to try, nervous that your irregular periods or endometriosis is going to make it harder for you to conceive. Either way, you feel like you’re staring through a rapidly closing window — you can’t afford to make the wrong decisions. And there are so many decisions to make. You want to do absolutely everything you can to increase your chances, something more than just “wait and see.” Because the thing is, with each passing month, you grow more and more hopeless and scared. And the worst part is, no one really understands what you’re going through. Not even your
partner. But we do.
We’ve helped hundreds of women struggling with infertility get pregnant.
“I personally walked a mile in those shoes — a thousand miles. I tried to conceive for three years, struggling through IUIs, IVF, and endometriosis. I experienced the terror, the trauma, the isolation, the frustration. I now have a beautiful baby girl. She was worth every hopeless, painful moment — but I haven’t forgotten how dark it got before her dawn. Infertility is one of the hardest things a woman can go through. Getting support shouldn’t be. That’s why I’ve built my practice around supporting women’s health and fertility, providing everything that doctors don’t.”
– Angela Bell, Founder
The Benefits We Offer:
- Comprehensive care that tends to your physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Nutrition and supplement consultation to take the when, why, and how anxiety out of the equation, so you can be confident you’re feeding your fertility, not working against it.
- A friendly face who actively listens and truly understands what you’re going through so you feel seen, heard, and genuinely supported.
- Long appointments that provide enough time for you to share, ask questions and receive care at a nurturing pace.
- A safe place to ask hard questions and get educated, experienced, professional advice on everything from what
- Progesterone in Oil shots feel – when it’s time to get a second opinion or investigate donor eggs.
- Over the last decade, I’ve joyfully watched hundreds of my patients become parents, from all different means of conceiving — naturally, via IUIs, IVF, donor eggs, donor sperm, reciprocal IVF, surrogacy, and adoption.
“I believe that healthy lives help us build happy, healthy families. But, in order to be truly healthy, we must tend to the body,mind, and soul.”
– Angela Bell
At Angela Bell Acupuncture, we do just that, providing acupuncture, nutrition and supplement counseling, Chinese Herbs, and fertility coaching to nurture women’s health before, during, and after pregnancy, and through every other stage of life, too, from puberty to menopause.
Here’s How We Help:
- Preconception Care like balancing hormones, stabilizing menstrual cycles, and promoting ovulation
- Natural Fertility Enhancement through treating underlying menstrual irregularities such as endometriosis, PCOS, and irregular cycles
- Pinpointing ovulation precisely (BBT Charts, OPK, Signs/Symptoms) to identify accurate timing for insemination
- Improving overall reproductive health in preparation for IVF Support
- Increasing blood flow to the ovaries/uterus
- Boosting follicular development during the stimulation phase for IVF Cycles
- Strengthening the immune system and managing stress and anxiety to improve response to medications
- Treating nausea, heartburn, back pain, and sinus congestion during pregnancy to help ease discomfort
- Balance hormones to regulate menstrual cycles and treat conditions such as PCOS, Endometriosis, PMS/PMDD, Heavy
- Periods, Light Periods, Anovulatory cycles, and more
- Providing a safe space to tell your story, ask questions, vent frustrations, and release stress
- Providing a comfortable, stress-free environment to receive care
- Infertility can feel so dis-empowering at every turn.
We’re here to help you take your power back. Call today to schedule a consultation to see how we can help you prepare for a healthy pregnancy.